Trimble introduces its next-generation displays for precision agriculture application, the GFX-1060 and GFX-1260. These enable farmers to complete in-field operations quickly and efficiently, while also mapping and monitoring field information in real time with precision. With a range of functionality and price points, the guidance solution that best fits can be selected.
Featuring an Android-based operating system and enhanced processing power for controlling and executing in-field work, the GFX-1060 is a 10-inch (25.6 centimeters) display and the new flagship GFX-1260 is a 12-inch (30.5 centimeters) display. Both are compatible with the Trimble NAV-500 and NAV-900 Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) guidance controllers. When paired with the NAV-900, farmers can achieve increased accuracy out of the box by leveraging Trimble’s CenterPoint RTX correction service, which is included for the first year. Access to high-accuracy, 1-inch accuracy (2.5 centimeters) correction signals provide an easy way to experience the robust, repeatable results to reduce overlap, input costs and fuel, which can positively impact a farmer’s bottom line and drive sustainability.
The high-resolution touchscreen displays are ideal systems for farmers with a mixed fleet and are compatible with over 10,000 vehicle models across more than 40 equipment brands. The displays are ISOBUS-compatible, which allows one display or terminal to control ISOBUS implements, regardless of manufacturer. It standardizes the control settings, reduces downtime and minimizes installation and interface challenges, simplifying data exchange and machine control.
With the ability to process data faster, the displays make it easier for farmers to handle complex workflows by adding accuracy and efficiency across operations. With more power, speed and reliability, these displays enable farmers to easily set up and configure their equipment on an operation through Trimble’s Precision-IQ field software, including manual guidance, assisted and automated steering, application controls, mapping and data logging, equipment profiles as well as camera feeds from attached inputs and other internet-based apps. Combined, these features save time and increase productivity. In addition, farmers and operators can quickly and easily share data across the farm.
Running Precision-IQ software, the Trimble GFX-1060 and GFX-1260 displays feature:
● Flexible connectivity across the farm through integrated wireless options including Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and BroadR-Reach high-speed communications
● Seamless communication from tractor to farm equipment through ISOBUS compatibility, the Field-IQ crop input control system, and Trimble Universal Variable Rate (TUVR) or serial rate control
● Ability to connect to GNSS correction services including Trimble RTX technology, CenterPoint RTK and CenterPoint VRS through the NAV-900 controller
● Compatibility with all Trimble guidance systems as well as CAN bus support for both assisted and automated steering
● Interoperability with Trimble Ag Software to support data management needs across the farming ecosystem
● Data sharing across the farm with the optional AutoSync feature, allowing farm managers to remotely send Work Orders and ensure vehicles, implements and field work are aligned and working properly
“Our GFX portfolio of precision agriculture displays offer a variety of sizes and functionality options to fit a farmer’s workflows and equipment regardless of brand,” said Jim Chambers, vice president of Trimble Agriculture. “The displays operate in tough environments and during long days in the field throughout every season, allowing users to confidently perform a range of field operations quickly and reliably, they are powerful to run and simple to use.”
The GFX-1060 and GFX-1260 displays are now available for order from the Trimble dealer and Vantage distribution networks. The Trimble NAV-500 and NAV-900 guidance controllers as well as the CenterPoint correction service are available now.
For additional information, visit