With the introduction of the VBP 7100, Kuhn unlocks a new market segment for baler-wrapper combinations. Because of its versatility, the new machine is dedicated to contractors and farmers.
The heavy-duty built baler offers consistent high performance in all crop conditions. From producing large, dense straw bales to perfectly shaped, short crop silage bales with high moisture content. The VBP 7100 series consists of two models: the VBP 7160 for 80 to 160 cm diameter bales and the VBP 7190 for 80 to 185 cm diameter bales.
Versatility and density
The VBP produces well-shaped and dense bales in various crops and conditions thanks to the following features:
- The patented i-DENSE density regulation system for optimal bale start and baling pressure, -which gives high densities in straw.
- The intake system with 23 knives enables a wide range of cutting lengths.
- The optional Kuhn TWIN-reel film binding system allows more efficiency in silage crops.
- 80 to 160/185 cm diameter bales.
Every building block is designed to ensure maximum capacity:
- 3-tine integral rotor and specially designed crop roller for unrestricted crop intake.
- A bale chamber with double tension arm for guaranteed bale start, high densities, and quick re-tensioning.
- Fast tailgate and bale transfer to achieve high productivity.